The project below,
The aim - to create a modern, colourful and professional office space for this expanding company who have wanted to move to Bicester for sometime.
Within the refurb we have;
- Removed the ceiling, removed excess and tidied all cables into trays.
- Installed all electrical wiring, fire alarms and door entry system
- Designed, built, insulated, ventilated 5 bespoke singular pods with fitted fire doors
- Glass wall partitioning
- Installation of all manifestations
- Laid carpet in kitchen areas
- Built all of the furniture (height adjustable desks, meeting tables, shelving units, chairs)
- Installed multiple televisions including conference equipment
- Project managed the job from design to refurb
- Recycled all material where possible and ethically disposed of
The client could not have worked with us better throughout the project, on hand at every step of the way.
The pictures speak for themselves in what we achieved in our hometown of Bicester...one very happy customer and a pleasure from start to finish.